Skip to main content

Blog content update

As I continue to learn more about critical AI and STS, the views I have on my own work, and my personal and professional goals, have changed. My recent posts focus on that, while most of my earlier posts were created while trying to break out of a seemingly unsustainable academic situation, and were meant to demonstrate to employers that I can work with data outside of a neurophysiology lab. I did not think about the implications of using internet data for pain research, for example, in the way I do now. As such, some of the earlier posts do not necessarily reflect how I would approach the same problems today. I have left them up because it's part of my journey, and they serve as an example of how someone in tech who thinks their thought processes are innocuous, may not necessarily be so.

Comments