Skip to main content

Introduction

Hi.  I'm a neuroscientist who sometimes gets frustrated looking at the same kind of data over and over!  I want to try to solve new problems and learn some new techniques and languages, and this blog is a way for me to keep track of it.  As such, this blog is not meant to be a set of exhaustive analyses.  Rather, I'm trying to keep it as informal as possible, while journaling the new things I am learning.  I hope you enjoy it!

A couple notes:
1) Most of my coding experience is in MATLAB -- I will TRY to avoid using it here as much as possible and instead focus on languages and techniques with which I am less familiar.  This blog will mostly involve experimenting with Python.
2) I will eventually make codes of presented work available.
3) You can find more details about my experience at www.linkedin.com/in/alexbaria/


Comments